- For cancellations received with more than 14 days’ notice (from the start date of any activity), for any reason other than injury (covered in Cancellation and Refund Policy below), ZCA will refund the full amount paid, please note that a statutory AED 50 administration fee is applied to all cancellations.
- ZCA is unable to offer any refunds for cancellations that are received 13 days or less from the start date of any activity, unless as a result of injury (see Liability and Participant Waiver - i). In the case of a cancellation related to a 1-1 coaching session, or facility hire, a suitable alternative slot may be offered but is not guaranteed.
- In the case that a participant is injured and therefore cannot participate in the ZCA activity that they have registered and paid for, that registration may be deferred until such point that the participant can re-join. In this case, a signed medical certificate must be presented to ZCA confirming the nature of the injury for ZCA’s approval. Please note, all deferrals shall be at the sole discretion of the ADC Management.
- Every participant must complete, in full, the medical declaration in the ZCA registration form and disclose any medical issues that may be relevant to their participation in ZCA activities. In certain cases, ZCA reserves the right to seek further information related to any medical conditions before accepting that registration.
- All participants and their parents or guardians must ensure that they are sufficiently able and fit enough to participate in strenuous, sporting activity.
- ZCA recommends that all participants consult with a doctor regarding their ability to participate in ZCA activities, before registration.
- If any ZCA participant requires medical attention during their activity, then subject to any written notice advising otherwise, which must be received before the commencement of the relevant actors from the participant or their parent or guardian, ZCA commits to arrange for suitable medical support, including emergency first aid from trained staff and/ or the emergency services.
- Cricket is a game played with hard bats, balls and other equipment at high intensity and in the UAE’s warm climate and as such, carries inherent risks. ZCA commits to mitigating all reasonable risk but cannot guarantee the elimination of it.
- All ZCA participants, understand and accept that they participate entirely at their own risk and neither ZCA nor ADC shall not be held liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by them. Each ZCA participant also assumes full responsibility for any injuries and/ or damages which occur in or about the ADC premises or any other premises used during a ZCA activity, and fully and forever release and discharge ZCA and ADC and any staff members connected to them from any demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from participants’ involvement in ZCA activities
- The cost of any damages caused by the participant to ZCA or the ADC property, including its equipment, assets and facilities will be passed on to the participant
- The safety and wellbeing of customers and participants is ZCA’s utmost priority. ZCA therefore, reserves the right to remove from without refund, any child or parent/guardian that is found to be bullying, misbehaving or generally being disruptive in line with ZCA’s Player, Parent and Guardian Code of Conduct, which can be viewed below.
- All ZCA participants agree to grant ZCA the worldwide right in perpetuity, without approval or compensation, to use any participant’s name, photographic or video image or likeness for any reasonable commercial purpose, unless such permission is withdrawn in writing addressed to the ZCA management
- Games, tournaments and any other competitions that ZCA runs within any of its courses are operated at its sole and entire discretion and according to the terms of its Player, Parent and Guardian Code of Conduct, which can be viewed below.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone entering any competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- ZCA is responsible for providing suitable coaching personnel, equipped with the equipment they need to structure their sessions and access to suitable and safe facilities. ZCA is also responsible for ensuring that all of its coaches are suitably qualified, have relevant police background checks, suitable insurances and emergency first aid training.
- Each ZCA participant is solely responsible for providing their cricket equipment including protective equipment, suitable cricket footwear, ZCA branded training and playing clothing as well as sufficient water to stay hydrated and all necessary precautions to protect them from the sun and heat.
- All ZCA activities and communications, be they via digital means or in-person are conducted in English.
- Registered participants are responsible for attending ZCA sessions. As a matter, of course, ZCA will not offer make-up sessions for any sessions missed for any reason except the circumstances outlined in Refund and Cancellation Policy (above)
- Selection for ZCA games and any representative programme shall be at the sole discretion of the ZCA coaching team and according to the ZCA Selection Policy.
- All ZCA activities and their schedules are subject to change and may be altered at ZCA’s sole discretion at any time for, but not limited to, the following reasons; inclement weather or climatic conditions, venue availability or the suitability, insufficient programme participation, staff illness/ injury, Public or Religious holidays or under the terms of ADC’s Force Majeure clauses. Should ZCA choose to postpone or cancel any of its activities it shall do so at its sole discretion and will not offer any refunds unless otherwise stated.
- ZCA does not permit any video or other filming/ recording equipment at its activities unless express, prior written approval has been obtained from the ZCA Management. Accordingly, ZCA participants accept that they cannot record or attempt to record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at or involved in ZCA activities.
- ZCA participants shall commit not to disclose or use any aspect of ZCA’s content or activities for their commercial purposes.
- Any guests of ZCA participants, including siblings or minors under the age of 21 years should are not the responsibility of ZCA and should be suitably prepared or supervised.
- The participant and any visitors or guests that accompany them, shall be responsible for ensuring they comply with any Covid-19 regulations issued by the relevant Governmental authorities and/or ADC concerning their participation, including, but not exclusive to; social distancing, wearing personal protective equipment, sanitisation/cleanliness, use of equipment and attendance in the case of any suspected, or actual medical symptoms
- The participant commits to ensure that they comply with any requirements in regard to thermal scanning, Covid-19 testing or any other medical matter related to their ongoing participation; this includes a commitment to ensure that they only attend sessions on the basis that they do not display any symptoms common to Covid-19 or, have recently come into contact with anyone that does
- All participants commit that they will not hold ADC liable, in the case that they are subject to any fines, or legal proceedings related to their conduct in regard to relevant Covid-19 guidance at any stage when they are on-site at ADC. Each participant explicitly understands that they assume responsibility for their own conduct in this regard and on that basis, should be familiar with Covid-19 guidance and legislation
- ADC shall ensure it complies with any Covid-19 requirements in regard to facility maintenance, utilisation, access, enforcing social distances, coach:player ratios and all other guidance related to participant safety and welfare
- In the event Covid-19 causes a temporary shutdown of facilities/programmes unless otherwise agreed, in writing, with prior mutual consent, ADC shall not be obliged to offer cash refunds in the circumstances that the venue closes either temporarily, or permanently due to Covid-19. Under these circumstances, ADC agrees to work in good faith with its participants to ensure a suitable credit-scheme is applied in the case that sessions and/or programmes are missed due to any such closure
For Health Kit or Care Kit Use:
- HealthKit allows to provide health services (calories, steps, heart rate etc.) to share their data with the ADC app. A user’s health information is stored in ADC server. So the user can check the history of his/her performance.
-The App allow Tracker for HealthKit also calculates records (calories, steps, heart rate etc.).
-The App has integrated with health Kit and Care kit to track the performance of the user via smart band. Players can track their workout like distance covered, calories burned, blood pressure and heart rate during session.
The Ultimate Cricket Experience!
Abu Dhabi Cricket
Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates,
PO Box 31523
Copyright © 2022 Abu Dhabi Cricket. All Rights Reserved.
Design By Cogniter