8:30am - 9:45am: Rugby Skills and Drills
9:45am - 10:15am: Snack / Rest
10:15am - 11:45am: Fun Rugby Games and Activities
11:45am - 12:00pm: SPRINKLERS ON
12:00pm - Pick-up
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT AARON PERSICO: 050 720 1278
Pick-up and drop-off at P6 parking (see map below)
Terms and Conditions:
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Small Blacks Abu Dhabi Easter Skills Program at Abu Dhabi Cricket & Sports Hub, all participants acknowledge, appreciate, and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Participant undertakes any activity at his/her own risk and the owners, employees, or agents of the facility, shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant. Participant assumes full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about the premises before, during, and after any activity and participant does fully and forever release and discharge, all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from participants’ use of the facility.
2. Participation in any activity includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While following specific rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
3. Participant willingly agrees to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation including specific recommendations for protection against infectious diseases. If observing any unusual or significant hazard during presence or participation in activity, participant will remove him/herself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
4. Participant will provide accurate contact information and will freely comply with any future requests for information should COVID-19 contact tracing be required.
5. All facility users are required to abide by Abu Dhabi Cricket & Sports Hub, FIFA, and ICC Code of Conduct and Racism regulations and policies. Abu Dhabi Cricket & Sports Hub reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any group or individual from the facility due to unacceptable behaviour or failure to abide by the conditions of use at Abu Dhabi Cricket & Sports Hub.
6. Refunds for participants will only be considered if participant is unable to attend the program due to approved circumstances including but not limited to child illness, mistaken booking dates etc. Refund requests must be received via written email PRIOR TO the commencement of the respective program day/s.
7. All users of the facility are required to act responsibly and respect the facility, its management, and other users at all times.
8. As a courtesy to other users, participants must ensure that they vacate the pitch/es, court/s, or any other facility promptly at the conclusion of their allocated time leaving the area clean and tidy. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of future bookings and/or additional charges for cleaning services.
9. Abu Dhabi Cricket & Sports Hub reserves the right to use the image and likeness of any individual entering the facility for marketing and promotional purposes unless expressly requested otherwise.